I aim to fit into my client’s operations – and see what elements and processes do not work right. An independent eye has the advantage of a fresh perspective and can pinpoint steps to fundamental, lasting transformation.
Consultant, coach, and author, Jens is a veteran of a range of sectors
- 23 years of project experience
- Trouble-shooter of 90+ clients, with 100+ projects in all
- 6 years of line experience at one of the largest European Call Centre Outsourcing & BPO companies
Further past and present partners and clients:
- Local government bodies
- Top 10 consultancies and boutique consultancies
- Large professional services firms
- Capital investors
Jens has successfully helped companies in numerous sectors, including:
- TMT sector (Telecoms incl. Internet, Media & Technology)
- Professional Services & BPO
- Retail Banking, Financial Services and Credit Card Providers
- FMCG Retail & Mail Order
- Local Government
- Consumer Electronics
- Automotive and Public Transportation
Jens’ book on the outsourcing of Customer Management, Call Center Extern (published by Deutscher Wirtschaftsdienst in 2000), was one of the first in Europe. Jens is also one of the quoted authors in the German Ministry of Economics’ Call Centre Manual, a Best Practice guideline for companies and organizations on establishing and operating call centers. Furthermore, hundreds of participants have enjoyed Jens’s vital insights into organizational and personal performance in his sought-after presentations, workshops, and seminars.
Jens graduated with the highest German degree in Business Administration at Frankfurt Goethe-University (“Diplom-Kaufmann”). As a graduate, Jens’ passion for integrating practical and effective approaches has earned him the best thesis mark of his year. Jens holds the Certified Management Consultant (CMC) title, awarded by the Institute of Consulting (UK) in association with the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes.
Jens is a native German speaker. Having lived and worked in London for 11 years, he is also fluent in English. French is also among the languages he enjoys working with. Currently, Jens has been living in Munich since January 2016.